Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Pill


After my husband said "it's up to you..." I have been debating going back on the pill or no? Two miscarriages within 5 months can really do something to a girl, mentally and physically. I have questions like: When we want to try again, how badly is my cycle going to be "messed up?", Maybe 2 m/c is just a fluke and we're really okay to try again?, How long should we wait?, Will I gain weight on the pill?, Should we just do the "whatever happens" method?

After going back and forth..my mind pacing like a puppy waiting on its' master to come home..weighing everything in my head..I've decided I should get back on the pill. We have a lot of things we want to accomplish in the rest of this year and 2010. Home improvements, DH to go back to school, New car, minimizing credit card debt. And most importantly..being newlyweds. As much as I want to be a mother, I know my body and mind need to heal so that when we do conceive it will a healthy pregnancy.

So, hello Pill..welcome back into to my daily life. I haven't missed you, but I need you in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment