Monday, September 21, 2009

Biggest Regret

SO my 3 months of marriage is approaching on the 27th. I have many fond memories of our special day..obviously marrying my best friend was the best decision I could have ever made in my life. I did make one huuuuge mistake when it came to planning though. I picked an inexperienced photographer. I didn't check references; we didn't have an engagement shoot. What was I thinking?! Why didn't I listen when people said that photography is a huge part of your wedding?! It's true. Biggest.Regret.Ever!! Now I'm paying for it because I'm planning Christmas cards. Our Christmas cards should have a wedding picture, right? It was a huuuuuge part of our year! This is what I'm working with:
Seriously? Okay, there are a few better like:
But nothing really has a specific spark that I was hoping to get out of our wedding photos. Oh well..I guess that is what I get when try to cut corners, price wise, when it came to photography. A girl I went to High School with did offer to tweak some pictures, free of charge, so I'm going to take her up on the offer and compensate her accordingly. Brides, do your research when it comes to photography!







2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the advice. I LOVVE your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It is actually David's Bridal! I went through an outside seamstress and she made it a little more original..no straps, shorter train, etc. Good budget savvy decision :)

    ReplyDelete